Yes this is possible!
Peak performers make their living from their ability to perform consistently. They need to rely on it.
- So what happens when your results become unreliable?
- What happens when stress takes its toll and success starts costing you too much (too much of your relationship, too much of your stamina, too much of your health)?
- You run the risk of losing momentum, your track record, income, results, and possibly your reputation.
This doesn’t have to be your reality.
Let me help you design a better way of getting results that doesn’t cost you everything!
I’m Barrie Pressly, certified COR.E Performance Dynamics Specialist for executives, athletes, and other high achievers. Through the 5 Components of High Performance, I help my clients identify where they’re experiencing a performance plateau, how to master their competitive edge, and accelerate their success without burnout.
The reality is that the high cost of being a high achiever may lead to:
- Measuring your self-worth based solely on productivity and whether or not you achieve your goals
- Living on the roller coaster of emotional ups and downs when things don’t go as planned
- Having bouts of feeling burnt-out and unmotivated
- Finding yourself plateaued, playing average, and ultimately feeling frustrated for NOT being your best
When One Thing Goes Wrong, The Whole Thing Can Go Sideways!
When unexpected thing happens and suddenly you feel off your game, pressure grows, stress increases, and performance falters. It becomes impossible to maintain that feeling of being in the zone.
This cycle drains your energy and impacts performance.
It doesn’t have to be like this!
Ultimately, I merged my years of business training and my background as a competitive swimmer and became THE go-to Executive Coach for High Achievers to create consistent performances on the playing field or in the boardroom.
After working with me, my clients have:
- Improved focus so they are more consistent and effective in reaching their goals
- Learned how to avoid over-reacting that ultimately sabotages performance
- Decreased the pressure on themselves and successfully avoided burn-out
- Up-leveled their mental game to maintain their competitive edge
- Mastered their personal and professional game
Let Me Get You Started On Your Journey To Balance & Success!
Set up your complimentary “Discover Your Competitive Edge Call” with me. Together, we will:
- Get clarity around the goals that are most important to you in your life and business
- Discover where stress and a busy schedule cost you too much
- Determine the main stumbling blocks that hold you back from success
- Identify powerful actions you can take right now to achieve your most important goals
CLICK the link now to set up your complimentary 30 minute “Discover Your Competitive Edge Call”